Premises are visited on a pre-determined or random basis, dependent on identified risk or client preference. Tailored to meet client needs, our Mobile patrols normally provide for a thorough external inspection of the premises but can be extended (at extra cost) to entering the building to carry out a full internal inspection which could cover:
- Setting/de-activating alarm systems
- Checking windows are closed and switching off lights/equipment
- Seeing staff on/off the premises
- Checking/reporting defective security devices, locks, fences etc.
- Checking/reporting potential fire hazards ie. obstructed fire exits
- Guardmaster keypoint check visits
In the event of an alarm activating, Vigilant Security respond immediately, investigate the cause and reset the alarm if it does not appear to have been caused by an intruder. We liaise with the alarm company, local Police and other emergency services such as boarding up windows as required (at client cost).
If the security of your business or property is giving you cause for concern, please Contact or call us on 01963 440050 for a no obligation meeting to evaluate your needs and FREE quotation.